AMEXON is a full services software and product development company providing a variety of services to accommodate customers with different needs in the most economic and the most cost-efficient way possible:
- Complete or partial outsourcing of software and product design/development using a robust process and software development lifecycle designed to meet the regulatory or process requirements of the customer. AMEXON provides any and all of the full software lifecycle services from business/technical analysis/requirements documentation, software architecture/design, software implementation/coding (using various leading techniques such as OOAD
- Object Oriented Design and Development, SOA – Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development, Unit/Integration Testing, design/code reviews, to test plan design and execution (Manual, Automated and Performance Testing).
- Resource augmentation for customers with existing IT resources and methodologies looking to either increase their bandwidth or acquire expertise in specific skill sets.
- Software Process design and review for customers looking to create structured software development lifecycles to accommodate methodologies such as Agile (Scrum, Feature Driven Development, etc.), Gated Waterfall methodologies (such as the Rational Unified Process). AMEXON is experienced in either providing high-level SDLC guiding processes as well as specific processes to address various needs, such as the Security Development Lifecycle, High Availability and Design for Reliability as well as many others.
- Software Research and Marketing allowing customers to decide whether the project is worth pursuing by first exploring IP opportunities and conflicts, then by marketing the software using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or using App Store marketing for mobile applications.
AMEXON has cultivated a team of expert software engineers and architects versed in a wide variety to technologies and standards:
- Graphic and Web Design
- Traditional Client Server application development using Java Foundation Classes, Microsoft .NET, Qt, etc.
- Mobile Development for iOS using Objective-C/C++, Java/C++ for Android, XCode, Java for Blackberry, .NET for Windows Phone, or hyprid HTML5 mobile applications using PhoneGap/Titanium.
- Database development for Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (TSQL), MySQL,
AMEXON’s architects are familiar with various methodologies
- Client/Server architectures
- N-Tier architectures
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), using Web Services and Enterprise Message Buses
- Software Patterns
- Enterprise Architecture processes such as TOGAF and using B2B and B2C integration models.
- Security tools and processes such as PCI DSS, FIPS, etc.
AMEXON is also familiar with various development support tools
- Microsoft Project and Project Sever, Project+, Excel for Project Management and Risk Management
- DOORS, RequisitePRO, HP Lifecycle Centre for requirements gathering and traceability
- TOAD, Enterprise ER and many others for Data base design and development
- Enterprise Architect for object oriented architecture and design modeling
- Quality Center, TestLink, Enterprise Tester, etc. for test management
- JIRA, BugZilla, MantisBT, Rational ClearCase, Microsoft Team Foundation Server for bug and workflow tracking.
- Selenium, QTP, WinRunner, LoadRunner, JUnit, NUnit, JMeter for Automated testing
AMEXON’S process engineers and Quality Assurance specialists have experience in designing processes to suit a wide variety of regulatory requirements:
- HIPAA/PIPA/Safe Harbor privacy legislations. Our team has experience designing processes to satisfy Threat Risk Assessments and Privacy Impact Assessments
- Medical Device Directives: FDAs CFR 820.11, Canadian and EU Medical Device Directives based on ISO13485, etc. Our team has experience designing processes and Standard Operating Procedures that satisfy medical device regulatory bodies (incorporating processes that include design history files, quality control/auditing, field corrective actions and corrective and preventative actions)
- General best practice software development methodologies (Software Development LifeCycles) as well as supplier/vendor qualification practices (ISO9000)
- ISO9000 compliance