As one of Canada’s leading extended auto warranty provider, handling 600 auto dealers with several clients can be demanding. To make the admin’s work easier, Amexon Technologies designed a customized system that created an avenue for A-Protect to gain a vastly superior understanding of lead sources and determine the best performing sections through custom reporting. Listed below are the upgrades that Amexon designed for A-Protect Warranty Corporation.
1) View applications created by dealers, edit/upgrade, and activate applications
2) Manage dealers and define access levels
3) Manage claims related to warranty applications.
4) Manage invoices for dealers and process payments for invoices using:
a) Moneris credit & debit payment processing
b) Offline payments via cheques, e-transfers, or wire payments.
5) Add/edit repair shops and work orders to fix car claimed issues covered by the warranties
6) Manage leads (car owners who are interested in getting a car warranty directly from A-Protect, not through the dealer)
7) Manage warranty packages and terms of coverage
8) Manage user permissions
9) Create landing pages & track conversions
10) Identify the exact channel responsible for conversions.
11) View reports
12) Create leads and assign them to the sales team
13) Built-in E-Marketing & Response Automation: Automated & Manual mailing notifications implemented (sending invoices to the dealers, activation reminders to warranty holders, news and announcements mailing..etc).
14) Leads / Applications have general and department-specific comments functionality as well as the ability to attach and manage documents related to this lead/application.